The Resilient type will often ‘keep going’ even if in discomfort or pain as you have both a strong constitution and will power. This constitution is considered one of the strongest types to have, as you are often able to burn the candle at both ends of the day, and seem to get away with it.
This amazing image represents the energy I ‘sense’ with Resilient types………….
In iridology you are also called high resistance with a strong immune system and able to resist bacteria, viruses etc.
But also tendencies towards not letting things go…..
You normally experience high levels of stamina and endurance with a strong constitution but often overdo things and by over-riding warning signals can burn out.
This Type are normally Sympathetic Nervous System dominant and in danger of adrenal exhaustion i.e. chronic fatigue later in life. You are often carers; mothers or care workers or business people who work long hours and can be reliant on caffeine type substances to keep going. You can “block” emotions and do not take time to care for yourselves so the nervous system becomes depleted and extremely vulnerable...
Resilient are often very good communicators, action orientated, practical and good teachers/communicators; but they do need to find ways to disperse the pressure as their “resistance” to illness can often lead to a resistance to positive influences as well. They can find it difficult to accept advice and the best way for them to learn are hands on demonstrations and practical advice i.e. tasks to complete.
Their main dangers are burn out and over concern for others.
Common Symptoms (when you are out of balance);
• Neuralgia, cramps, trembling, abdominal colic are a few examples of what they can suffer from.
• Insomnia –These types either fall into bed exhausted and sleep heavy, or find it hard to switch off with an over-active mind.
• Spasms are common including muscular spasms, headaches, nervous asthma, nerve pains and neurological weakness and problems generally.
• Hypersensitivity to some foods.
• Thyroid issues.
• Adrenal and/or chronic fatigue.
• Wired-but-tired and unable to relax.
• Ignore or become irritated by illness and over-use of pain-killers
5 Ways to Let Go of Past Hurts
• Make the decision to let it go. Things don’t disappear on their own.
• Express your pain — and your responsibility.
• Stop being the victim and blaming others.
• Focus on the present — the here and now — and joy.
• Forgive them — and yourself.
If you would like to find out more about your own constitution, how to support your health naturally and much more….
Book a 1:1 appointment with Joanne Oliver HERE
Female Essence Iridology is my intuitive interpretation of iridology constitutions, designed especially for women, after looking into thousands of pairs of eyes. Iridology does not diagnose disease. Instead it describes the constitution you have inherited.
I interpret your constitution from the coloured part of your eye; it is the combinations of signs that make each of us unique.
Each constitution indicate specific personality traits and even soul lessons we came to learn. Understanding we inherited these traits is often reassuring for us.
Our constitutions also show the primary area of your body that needs support to stay healthy and regain balance.Read MORE